Welcome to The Keyring Store website
The term "The Keyring Store" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Products on this website are NOT TOYS. This applies to all of the products available through this website. Products are NOT FOR CHILDREN AGE 5 YEARS OR YOUNGER unless stated otherwise on the product detail page or the product itself, due to small parts or pointed edges.
- Some products, where stated, are not for children under 14 years.
- We consider your order accepted by us after your order status has changed to "preparation in progress" and after we have charged you and (you will receive an email at the address provided to us). Until this time, either you or The Keyring Store may cancel an order. However, if you are automatically charged when your order is placed, we do not consider an order accepted until we amend order status to "preparation in progress". During this time, either you or we may cancel an order. If either you or we cancel an order in this period, we will provide a full refund (if applicable -i.e. if payment has been taken), usually within 24 hours.
- Automated emails of acknowledgement/"order received" when your order is placed, do not indicate acceptance of your order, since we verify stock availability before confirming your order.
- If an item in the store is not available to purchase, we may cancel your order after it has been placed or offer an alternative. If your order is cancelled, you will not be charged (unless you were charged automatically). If you were charged automatically, you will be provided with a full refund as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
- If you would like to return goods because you've changed your mind or are faulty on receipt, contact us as soon as possible after receipt. You may then return goods within 14 days of receipt of your order from the UK and any other EU country (also includes USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) -see the delivery page for more information. These items should be returned in the condition in which you received them, however please contact us before returning.
- Please note, if you change your mind about a product and decide to return it, you, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the product (and any additional insurance costs required to ensure safe return).
- When returning goods, proof of postage in the form of a (free) certificate of postage, recorded delivery or courier tracking are required when returning items in the unlikely event the package is lost in transit.
- If goods develop a fault shortly after receipt, you may return them within 28 days (see delivery section for more information) for exchange or credit note (a full refund is available only in the first 14 days).
- In purchasing products that interface with a computer or other equipment, you agree The Keyring Store are not responsible for any issues with equipment used with products sold in this store. This excludes faults with products sold in this store, within timeframes specified. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In purchasing products used for detection of alcohol, you accept these products are novelty-only and must not be used as an accurate measure of alcohol. You accept that The Keyring Store are not in any way responsible for any consequences of your alcohol use.
- We automatically provide you messages to indicate the status of your order. These messages include:
-Acknowledgement of receipt of your order
-Preparation of your order (indicates acceptance of your order)
- Your items are shipped with an accompanied invoice/receipt, sent with your goods.
- An order from outside the UK must be delivered to the billing address for your first order to help prevent fraud. If we are not satisfied that an order is genuine (inside or outside the UK), or if a phone number (local to your billing address) isn't available to verify the order, we may cancel the order to protect you and us against the possibility of fraud.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Keyring Store's prior written consent.
- Unless stated otherwise on the product packaging, it should be assumed that no product in this store is suitable for use by children. Novelty products which might be considered of a toy-like nature are not toys and so are unsuitable for children.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
When placing a special order terms and conditions may vary. A special order, where an item has been especially customised or produced to order, is not available for a 14 day refund.
Business to business transaction terms and conditions may vary.
Our main purpose for using cookies is so that you can use our online shop. This applies to nearly all online stores, the technology that allows your computer to 'remember' what is in your shopping trolley/cart -otherwise online stores would not work.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you specifically choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of cookies.
If you don't agree, you can adjust the cookie settings in your browser and delete the cookies that may be stored or refrain from using this online store.
The Keyring Store
PO Box 1373